It's no secret that one of our favourite pastimes is sneaking a look at the bathroom cabinets of our favourite green beauties. This month in celebration of her the launch of her first book, Eat. Nourish. Glow (HarperCollins, £16.99) we asked Amelia Freer which products have made it onto her list of natural beauty must-haves......
- Goe Oil – made from just plant, fruit and flower oils and butters, this smells like tropical holiday and makes for the silkiest skin.
- RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer – gives a nice bit of glow on a non-glowy day.
- Tata Harper Revitalising Body Oil – I love the smell, using it feels like a decadent treat and it makes my skin so soft.
- Soapwalla Cream Deodorant – the first natural deodorant I have found that actually works. I’ll never be without this item.
- Ren Glycolactic Mask – I’ve tried so many masks and always return to this one. It always gives my skin a dewy boost.
- Pai Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner – I’m new to this product and love how it refreshes my skin, and I love a facial spray instead of using toner and cotton wool.