Need a little recipe inspiration for the 2 week of your cleanse? Lucky for us Elenore from EARTHSPROUT is back and she has 'cooked' up an exclusive recipe just for CONTENT.
CRYSTAL CLEANSE PAD THAI
- 300g Raw kelp noodles
- 1 Daikon
1. Rinse the Kelp noodles well.
2. Peel the Daikon and use a spiralizer/potato peeler/julienne peeler to create Daikon noodles. Put in a large bowl together with the Kelp noodles
- 1.5 cups Coconut milk
- 2 tblsp Tamari
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 small handful of fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ lime zest & juice
1. Mix all ingredients and pour over the bowl of noodles. Let marinate over night for best result (or at least 1 hour).
- 1 large carrot
- 15 small radishes
- ½ large ripe mango
- 1 spring onion
1. Rinse, peel and prepare all vegetables and fruits as in the picture.
2. Toss them together with the marinated noodles
Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of each plate and add some fresh cilantro. Maybe a dash of lime juice & tamari to taste. As an addition avocado slices and various sprouts work really well too.
Elenore Bendel Zahn is your official tree hugger and sassy health gal! Elenore is amazed by all things Greenylicious and paints her plate with glorious whole foods like vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, roots, herbs, algaes (and Raw chocolate!). It´s a colorful veggie party and you are invited!
Her company EARTHSPROUT is a world full of flavour explosions all in the line of healthy, exciting and balanced natural nutrition for all senses. The organic gardening was the starting point for this passionate out-of-the-box health guru who now works with all veggie wonders in various exciting ways like products like her Nordic Superfood Mix, classes, courses and recipe development. If you grab Elenore's business card you will read; Raw Food-coach, Organic Gardener and Green Gourmet Chef. Maybe she will add Greenylicious photographer soon, who knows.....Visit Elenore here