To celebrate the launch of our Great British Beauty Market, we have curated a collection of some of our favourite Made In Britain brands to inspire you to #shoplocal. Check out what’s on offer below and join us in celebrating all things British this November.
- Skin & Tonic Steam Clean Mini: Blended in their East London studio, Skin & Tonic’s Steam Clean is made with British Thistle, aromatic Eucalyptus and refreshing Spearmint oils to deeply cleanse the skin, lifting dirt and debris and rejuvenating a dull, tired complexion.
- AS.AP Cleansing Oil Mini: Made with a combination of essential oils that cool and soothe the skin, AS.AP’s Cleansing Oil has been formulated to soften and condition the skin leaving it bright and well nourished. We love the combination of essential oils Calendula, Borage and Rosehip complemented by mind and body calming Clary age and Benzoin.
- Nourish Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser Sample: A cleanser, mask and facial in one, this exfoliating cleanser features pomegranate enzymes combined with kale extract to gently exfoliate and increase skin suppleness and Griffonia extract to provide protection from the elements.
- Live Native Botanical Earth Antioxidant Mud Mask Sample: A blend of antioxidant rich acai, cacao and spirulina, this deeply recuperative mask restores balance by immersing your skin in a potent blend of pure and clean ‘living’ ingredients.
Night and Day
- Oskia Deluxe Sample Kit: This deluxe sample kit features a travel sized edition of either the Perfect Cleanser or the Bedtime Beauty Boost complimented by additional samples.
- S5 Vitality Mask Sample: the ultimate in skin perfecting nourishment, this mask has been developed to enhance cellular longevity & vitality, refining, firming & illuminating the skin without stripping or irritating more sensitive skin types. 15ml
- Therapi Honey Skincare Lip Nectar: Featuring an array of our favourite #skinfood's such as cacao and wild carrot, combined with the nourishing and intensely moisturising properties of beeswax and shea butter, this new lip nectar from Therapi is any #greenbeauties Winter must-have.
Bath & Hair
- Ambre Rosemary Bath Oil Mini: An invigorating blend of Rosemary, Thyme and Mint, this combination of essential oils assists in relieving stress, mental and physical tiredness, clears the conscience and improves breathing problems making for a truly therapeutic bathing experience. 15ml
- Therapie Joie Uplifting Bath Infusion Deluxe: Offering a valuable lift when you need it most, this soothing aroma-therapeutic bath soak is an uplifting infusion of organic buttermilk, sandalwood, frankincense, cedarwood, rose, pink clay, powdered jasper and rose quartz crystal powder designed to restore your joie de vivre. 6og.
- Bouclème Curl Cleanser: Designed to enliven lackluster curls, Bouclème’s non-foaming curl cleansing cream cleanses the scalp and hair without disturbing the natural moisture balance whilst nourishing the hair cuticle from the inside out through a special blend of argan, honey, virgin coconut oil, aloe vera and pomegranate extracts. 100ml.
- Sweet Virtue Truffles: For decadent superfoodie goodness, we’ve been turning to British made Sweet Virtue Truffles for a sweetly satisfying treat to curb our sweet tooth. Featuring three flavours consisting of Maqui to detox, Chia Seeds & Lime to energise and Baobab and Vanilla to promote balance. Find out more about why we love Sweet Virtues here.
- Of The Earth Superfood Porridge: This Great British Beauty Food find is one that has fast become our breakfast go-to for busy days. Packed full of our favourite superfoods, these pots of organic nourishment made right here in the UK are a great way to ensure you eat well no matter where your morning takes you. Find out more about why we love Of The Earth Superfood Porridge pots here.
This collection is limited edition so get in quick to try some of our new and old favourites from our selection of Great British Beauty.