Everyone loves a smokey eye - and it will look good on anyone! Why not give it a fun, colourful and modern upgrade ahead of the party season with an electric bolt of blue? Have some fun with it! Follow the instructions using gorgeous natural beauty products from ILIA Beauty's new Fall 15 range below.
Products to Use for Face
- Vivid Foundation in Gobi
- Concealer Brush #2
- Vivid Concealer
- I Put A Spell On You Multi-Stick
- Foundation Brush #1
How to Apply:
- Apply Vivid Foundation in Gobi - F2 with Foundation Brush #1, blending out towards jawline. Utilize the narrowed tip of the brush to fill in the smaller areas around the nose and under the eyes.
- Take the Concealer Brush #2 and fill in any areas with desired Vivid Concealer (usually one number lower than Foundation)to add luminosity and smooth away any imperfections.
- Stroke I Put A Spell On You Multi-Stick along the apples of cheeks and soften the lines with either the Foundation Brush #1 or fingers.
Products to Use on Eyes
- Nightclubbing Pure Eyeliner
- And She Was Silken Shadow Stick
- You Spin Me Around Silken Shadow Stick
- Mascara in Nightfall
How to Apply:
- Trace Nightclubbing Pure Eyeliner along the outer corners of the eye and on the upper and lower lash line. Highlight inner corner of eyes up towards the middle of the your lid with And She Was Silken Shadow Stick. Blend out to soften edges.
- Add intensity by layering You Spin Me Around shadow on the outer lids and blending as necessary to a desired smokey look.
- Finish with a couple of coats of Mascara in Nightfall.
Products to Use on Lips
- Come Undone Lipstick Crayon.
- Keep the attention on the eyes by wearing a nude pout with Come Undone Lipstick Crayon.