Searching for organic makeup ideas? Kjaer Weis’ twist on the classic smokey eye is our favourite look of the month. We’ve been pairing ours with a nude lip for day time and puckering up with a plum lip tint in the evening for a sultry statement perfect for the party season. Read on for how to #GetTheLook this month. What you’ll need:
What to do:
- Begin by brushing Cloud Nine over the entire eyelid and along the lower lash line.
- Using a shadow brush apply Charmed to the lower lid, pulling the colour out just past the lower lashes.
- Using the a fine definition brush, line the lower lash line with the darker hued Magnetic, blending downward into Charmed to create a smudgy, smokey effect.
- Repeat the process using the darkest colour, Divine.
- Brighten the cheeks with a sweep of Embrace Cream Blush along the cheekbones, blending well.
- Apply a coat of Sensuous Plum Lip Tint applied with either fingers or Kjaer Weis Lip Brush.