Living with the seasons defines our wardrobes, kitchen pantries, beauty cabinets and even our make-up bags. so as Autumn starts to creep in the latest look from Kjaer Weis is the perfect embodiment of this gradual seasonal shift. Using just three products to embrace a ‘last of the Summer’ aesthetic, Kjaer Weis has created a relaxed late-Summers day look and a new way to use the Kjaer Weis Cream Blush!
1. Begin by applying your favourite organic moisturiser to clean skin.
2. Brush on a light layer of Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation.
3. Using your fingers, apply Kjaer Weis Cream Blush to eyes, lips and cheeks. A tawny-pink colour such as Desired Glow, Sun Touched or Abundance are all great for highlighting that Summer glow.
4. Start with the eyes, applying your blusher colour of choice along the lash line, blending up and out just past the crease.
5. Follow with the cheeks – blending blusher upwards and outwards, building on the colour to your desired consistency.
6. Lastly, apply blusher to the lips using a gentle patting motion.
7. Finish with a swipe of organic mascara on the upper lashes and you’re good to go!