Whether date night is on the cards or a great party, why not give your smokey eye a cool and romantic spin with shades of marsala, courtesy of Ilia Beauty, using gorgeous natural beauty products. Follow the tutorial below.
Products to Use on Face
- Vivid Foundation - The model uses colour F2-Gobi
- Foundation Brush #1
- Concealer Brush #2
- Vivid Concealer
- Fade Into You Finishing Powder
- All of Me Multi-Stick
- Polka Dots & Moonbeams Illuminator
How to Apply
- Apply Vivid Foundation with Foundation Brush #1, blending out towards jawline. Utilise the narrowed tip of the brush to fill in the smaller areas around the nose and under the eyes.
- Take the Concealer Brush #2 and fill in any areas with desired Vivid Concealer (usually one number lower than Foundation) to add luminosity and smooth away any imperfections.
- To set Vivid Foundation, apply Fade Into You Finishing Powder. Tap the component (cap facing down) into the palm of your hand to dispense enough powder for one application. Remove cap and begin working your way out from the centre of the face with soft, circular motions of the brush.
- Blend out All of Me Multi-Stick along the apples of cheeks for just a hint of colour. Add Polka Dots & Moonbeams Illuminator along top of cheekbones to lift and illuminate the face.
Products to Use on Eyes
- Take on Me Silken Eye Shadow
- Inbetween Days Eye Shadow
- Havana Affair Pure Eye Liner
- Rebel Rebel Pure Eye Liner
- Nightfall Mascara
- Apply Take on Me Silken Shadow Stick over the lids and along the lower lash line. Gently blend out to soften the look. Add In Between Days shadow to inner corner of eyes, and intensify with Havana Affair Pure Eye Liner.
- Line your eyes with Rebel Rebel Pure Eye Liner, and apply two coats of Mascara in Nightfall Mascara.
Products to Use on Lips
- Finish the look with Humble Me Lipstick to neutralise lips.
- Blend a touch of Peek a Boo Lip Gloss in the centre of the lips to add fullness and dimension.