With Valentine's Day not far away, we spoke to our Organic Make Up Artist Lilian Komor to find out the date night make up every girl should have on hand. From love-heart inspired reds and pinks, to luminous hues, read on for the must-have make up looks we'll be showing off this Valentine's Day...
- ILIA Strike It Up: A deep and delicious shade of red, Ilia’s take on the classic red lip is the perfect accompaniment to an intimate bar or dinner date. A statement within itself, pair with minimal eyes and a luminous complexion.
- Vapour Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss: Hydrating with a pop of colour, whilst usual lip glosses can be sticky, this one is not in the least so you won’t have to worry about your date wearing the same shade of pink by the end of the night...
- W3ll People Nudist Colour Balm Stick: If you’re going on a day-date or one that’s a little more low key, make this your lip accessory of choice. Leaving lips smooth, supple and minty thanks to the addition of peppermint oil, if your date continues on into the night, layer on to build the colour from a subtle stain to a sultry statement.
- Kjaer Weis Mascara: Volumising and lengthening, this Content favourite is every Valentine's daters must-have. Why? Not only does it make for a statement evening look, it also has amazing staying power so no worrying about dreaded panda eyes the next morning...
- Jane Iredale Purelash Extender and Conditioner: The perfect primer for date-night lashes, when applied before your organic mascara, this clever lash conditioner provides added thickness and length.
- RMS Cream Eye Polish in Seduce: The name says it all, this seductive metallic shade from RMS offers a modern edge to any look. Pair alongside RMS Living Luminizer to accentuate your best features and lots of mascara – gorgeous!
- Vapour Mesmerize Eyeliner: Another great day-to-night option, this creamy eyeliner can be used to create a subtle cats-eye or blended into a sultry smokey eye with the blending tool when evening strikes for a change of mood.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer: One of our all-time best sellers, for beautiful, luminous skin, you can’t go past this Content classic. Best blended over cheekbones, brow bones, the bridge of the nose and the bow of the lips, the Living Luminizer complements any look.
- Kjaer Weis Blush in Lovely: For that irresistible fresh faced glow, Kjaer Weis Blush in ‘Lovely’ is our pick of choice. Providing a beautiful understated pop of pink to the apples of cheeks – we’ll be pairing this blush with a bold statement eye and a nude lip.
- Fade Into You Powder: The perfect complement to any skin tone, if your date-night clutch can only fit one product inside, Ilia Beauty’s Fade Into You finishing powder should be it. Great for minimising shine on those problem areas, this clever cover-up won’t leave skin dry or dehydrated for long-lasting radiance.
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tints: Delivering a lasting pop of pink, these plumping lip tints come in a variety of shades. Leaving the skin appearing naturally flushed and lips naturally coloured, all three have an irresistible fruity fragrance that make lips and cheeks extra kissable.