ILIA Beauty, just in time for Spring! Read on for an overview of the new shades and why we are lusting after them. ILIA LIPSTICK As any #GreenBeauty will attest, ILIA lipsticks are a make-up bag staple: they are full of moisture and give a more opaque coverage than the lip conditioners in the range. Aside from looking gorgeous on lips, they also keep pouts cracks-free, thanks to hydrating ingredients like Rosehip Oil, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Leaf juice. The new shade to arrive for Spring 2015 is Around the World a wearable purple lipstick. Yes, it does exist in the form of this shade! A rose hue with a strong lavender undertone, it’s flattering on all skin tones. We like to pair ours with neutral eye make-up to ‘wake up’ lips and make them pop. Beautiful and on-trend. ILIA MULTI-STICK We’re partial to swiping these cult multi-sticks on cheeks, lips and eyes to create a beautifully sheer and natural flush. Packed with Cacao Butter, Vitamin E and Shea Butter, they also act as moisturising boosters for skin. We can’t get enough! New for Spring 2015 are two very pretty colours:
- At Last: Love the ‘no-make up’, make-up look? You’ll love this muted, dusty rose shade that blends out to the soft¬est hint of a blush. It works on most skin tones for an understated and naturally fresh look.
- A Fine Romance: Looking for an extra kick of colour this spring? Why not tap into Spring’s purple trend with this warm raspberry hue, which instantly brightens cheeks and gives lips a light berry stain. It adds an edge to any beauty look.
- Ink Pot: This bold violet hue will ensure you stand out from the crowd! Layer it on full throttle for a rich intense look. If you’re more of a wallflower, use sparingly for a lightly wine-stained look.
- Voilà: We’re crushing on this orange shade for Spring! A coat of this bright tangerine hue is like an energy shot for the soul, instantly putting us in a good mood and adding vitality to our faces.
- In Paradise: For a pretty and sophisticated demure look (think Audrey Hepburn in ‘My Fair Lady’) we reach for this flattering, muted shade of pink. Naturally a best-seller!
- Jump: Go bold or go home with this bright pop of magenta, mixed with hints of electric, blue undertones. Although you can keep it ‘soft’, layer a few coats of these to have you party-ready in no time!