Skincare layering – it’s a thing. Perhaps you already have some organic beauty treatments you love and know work for your skin. So why not try to mix and match them for increased potency? We’ve tried and tested some of our favourites and used them in tandem for maximum results. Get them below.
- Tata Harper – Are you a Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser or Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask devotee? Try using them together. First, apply the Regenerating Cleanser to skin by massaging it in, then apply the Resurfacing Mask over the top. Leave it on for 20 minutes and massage skin before removing. Result? Glowing skin!
- Dr Alkaitis – Fans of the range will love this trick: first apply the Dr Alkaitis Enzyme Exfoliating Mask to cleanse and purify skin, then follow with the Organic Universal Mask mixed with Manuka Honey and water to feed and hydrate your skin.
- Pai Skincare – Prep skin with Pai's Kukui and Jojoba Skin Brightening Exfoliator: a microbead-free exfoliator which really works, without stripping the skin. Then, follow with either of the following masks depending on skin type. For oily and blemish prone skin, use Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask; for dull and dehydrated skin, Rosehip Bioregenerate Rapid Radiance Mask. Better yet, use one after the other for 10 minutes each: the first to cleanse and the second to add the moisture back to your skin.
- Amala Beauty - Start by applying the Amala Brightening Face Polish and massage into cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse well. Follow up with the intensely moisturising Hydrating Yoghurt Mask, which can be left on overnight for a silky soft, refreshed glow.
- Skin & Tonic – Cleanse skin thoroughly with the Skin & Tonic Gentle Scrub. Then follow by applying the Skin & Tonic Coco Mask mixed with organic yoghurt to gently detoxify and moisturise dry, thirsty skin.