Blended right here in the UK and featuring some of natures finest raw, organic and plant ingredients, Live Native's new Immortelle Gold Firming Serum features a power-house of naturally bio-active ingredients combined with the energising and restorative properties of 23K gold, utilised since ancient times for its topical therapeutic nature. A luxurious treat for yourself and perfect gift for organic beauties this christmas, we've been using ours morning and night followed by the Live Native Oleo-Active Facial Moisturiser for the ultimate collagen boosting and skin firming ritual. Find out more of what we love about it below...
Suitable for all skin types, especially mature, reddened or Acne Rosacea prone, this vegan serum contains some of our favourite ingredients:
- Aloe Vera: Our go-to skin soother, Aloe Vera stimulates the production of collagen and elastin whilst calming irritation and reducing skin redness. Find out more about the benefits of Aloe Vera here.
- Lupin Seed: Commonly known as lupin or lupine, is a genus of flowering plants in the legume family, Fabaceae. The genus includes over 200 species native to North and South America. Rich in amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, E and a whole host of skin loving minerals, similar to Aloe, this vitamin rich seed promotes skin firmness and elasticity.
- Guggul: The common name for the mukul myrrh tree (Commiphora mukul). Guggul is the name of the sap-like product produced by the tree and is utilised topically for its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Carrot Extract: Containing high levels of Vitamin C which aids collagen production, working as a natural anti-ageing active, carrot is additionally high in Vitamin A, an antioxidant that attacks free radicals and further inhibits the signs of ageing, warding off pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Raspberry Seed Extract: Containing tannins and flavanoids to restore balance to aggravated skin, this antioxidant rich super skinfood also possesses antimicrobial and soothing qualities which assist in reducing inflammation, calming irritation and toning the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: this plant derived ingredient keeps skin soft, smooth and hydrated. Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the production of collagen, increases skin elasticity and hydration and even helps heal scars. You can find out more about it here.
How To Use: We've used this a variety of ways, both day and night on face, neck and décolleté. If skin is normal to combination you may be able to use this alone during the day. If skin is dry and for additional anti-ageing benefits, use in combination with Live Native Oleo-Active Facial Moisturiser or mix with a drop of the Essential Beauty Serum.
We Love: The edible 23k gold flakes of course! Used as a beauty elixir since ancient times, Egyptians believed the healing powers of gold worked as a cure-all for physiological, psychological and spiritual ailments. Their queen Cleopatra was even rumoured to have used face masks made of gold to preserve her surreal beauty. If it's good enough for Cleopatra it's good enough for us!