It seems crazy to be craving hot chocolate when it is almost June but this weather has us wanting a little comfort in our hot beverages. Always keen to add superfoods where we can, we have been tinkering with adding the new Four Sigma Foods Instant Mushrooms to our afternoon brew. Below is the recipe for our latest concoction, a hot chocolate with a twist!
Content Medicinal Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 mug of homemade or store bought almond milk (this makes it nice and creamy but you can substitute for another milk alternative)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao (or 2 teaspoons, if like us you love your chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon of Lucuma powder
- 1 sachet of your favourite Four Sigma Foods Instant Mushrooms. For an immune boost try Chaga or Cordyceps for an energy boost
- a pinch of pink Himalayan Salt
- a pinch or more of cinnamon and chilli (optional)
- a dash of vanilla if your almond milk doesn't already have it.