THE BRAND: Launched in Paris in 2008, Honoré des Prés is a natural perfume house that crafts contemporary, haute organic fragrances for the modern urban woman seeking a scent with its roots in nature. Legendary perfumer Olivia Giacobetti, the nose behind some famous high street fragrance houses, has helped to formulate a range designed to capture the ‘joie de vivre’ in life’s memorable moments. Inspired by garden parties, a new lover’s embrace, holidays in the countryside, and cocktails in the sun, this range offers an inspired, reinterpretation of classic fragrance with a chic, Parisian twist.
THE PRODUCTS: An carefully edited selection of some of Honoré des Prés’ most popular organic perfumes.
I LOVE NY Eau de parfume collection, packaged in collectable NY coffee cups:
- Vamp a NY reinterprets Tuberose, enhancing it with 3 balsams, rum, and bourbon vanilla. Rich, sensual, and luxurious, this is a high fashion statement with a natural source. French Couture meets New York attitude in this refreshingly modern, wearable scent.
- Love Coconut is a modern, chic take on a summer favourite scent. This eau de parfume features top notes of coriander, tonka bean and bourbon vanilla which mingle in a base of cedar wood and organic coconut essence. It's the subtle reminder of your favourite beach holiday in a bottle.
Les Verrines Eau de toilette collection, housed in French style jam jars:
- NuGreen is a breath of fresh air in the city. Capturing the effervescence of mint, tarragon, and green herbs in a base of botanical musk and cedar wood this is a fragrance for the lover of purity in all of us.
- Honoré’s Trip captures the joy and laughter evoked by pure mandarins. Lemons, Floridian oranges, Moroccan mandarins, mix with pepper from the Philippines in a bright happy bouquet inspired by cocktails in the sun.
- Sexy Angelic is a soft, seductive fragrance inspired by French marzipan candles. Subtle, sweet, with a herbaceous edge, the secret of seduction used by French women to meet their Prince Charming! With notes of almond, kukuta blossom, and angelica seed.
- Chaman’s Party is a unisex fragrance with an aphrodisiac edge. Vetiver root from Haiti, sacred basil from Egypt, Wood of Life from Venezuela, dried clove flowers from Madagascar all come together in a warm, sensuous veil on the skin.
THE INGREDIENTS: Certified organic by EcoCert, Honoré des Prés fragrances contain no synthetic or petrochemical ingredients, no artificial colours or pthalates, and no animal testing or animal sourced ingredients. A partnership with one of the premier organic suppliers in Grasse, France, the centre of the perfumery world, has enabled Honoré des Prés to offer up rare and exotic ingredients that are Ecocert compliant, giving them a brand new palatte of fragrance ingredients to draw from. With fragrances inspired by fresh coconuts, spring gardens, summer holidays, and even French candles, there are unexpected and exciting notes in each bottle.
WE LOVE: The clever use of packaging making these organic perfumes even more collectable and bringing a smile to the face when given as a gift. We love that organic perfume industry has shaken off it's less than 'glam' shroud and now stacks up against the best of them.
HOW TO USE: Spritz on pulse points and in the hair for scent that lasts all day. Mist pillows, scarves, linen cupboards. You'll want to keep these scents with you all day!