Happy 2015! Whether you’re looking for fitness inspiration, some help keeping things healthy in the kitchen or to finally detox your makeup bag, with New Year’s resolutions fresh on our minds, you’re sure to find something amidst our array of things we’re loving this January to get you inspired to make this year your healthiest yet. New beginnings start here…
If it’s motivation to work out that you’re looking for, we think nothing does the trick better than a new active-wear kit. We'll be slinging this bag from Hey Holla over our shoulder daily as a constant reminder of our number one New Year’s resolution (plus people might ask us often enough about our workout we may actually feel more obliged to go!) www.heyholla.com
Just in time for the New Year, our favourite certified organic juice brand has teamed up to bring us a cleansing experience as never seen before. This January, organic juice company Radiance Cleanse and one of the UK’s leading yogi’s Jane Kersel will introduce the ‘Ritual Cleanse’, designed to fully support both body and mind. The program consists of organic, cold pressed juices and nut milks alongside dynamic and restorative yoga practices with guided meditations and the added bonus of one of Jane’s signature candles – we love! www.radiancecleanse.com
Hoping to make this year your healthiest yet? Or maybe you’re feeling in desperate need of a little New Year cleansing. However you’re hoping to bring in the New Year, we’ve designed our latest Content Collection to act as your perfect means of support. Full of all of our favourite beauty, kitchen, wellbeing and world New Year necessities, set yourself or someone you love off to a good start this year with this limited edition collection – you can thank us later!
If it’s your makeup bag or beauty cabinet that’s in need of an overhaul this New Year, do not fret! We’re here to give you all the help you need for converting your beauty products to the green kind. All January long, we’re offering free Detox Your Make-up Kit Consultations to help you secure your green beauty status in no time. Call us to book an appointment.
Get excited #greenbeauties... we are the first store in the UK to stock a selection of the wild and organic #greenbeauty brand you've all been waiting for - La Bella Figura! In light of the launch, we caught up with the founders to learn more about their skin-loving formulations, favourite ingredients to work with and green beauty values. Find out more here.
Banish Winter skin dryness with our range of face masks good enough to sleep in! From our favourites for superfood fans to the masks we swear by got calming sensitive, chapped skin, our anti-ageing go-to's and the miracle masks we turn to for an instant dose of hydration when we need it most. Read on for our selection here.
We are a little obsessed with the limited edition hermes-esque style ‘living’ prints by vegetable artist Amber, better known as the Raw Vegan Blonde. We’ll be giving these out to our friends hoping to up the ante in the vegetable department this year. With one of these hung in your kitchen, how could you not be always inspired to eat green! www.ambaliving.com
A refreshing and uplifting tonic tea with detoxifying properties based on a long history of traditional use, this January we’ll be sipping on our Content Cleanse Tea available in our limited edition Content New Year Collection to give our bodies a little helping hand at returning to their pre-festive season state. Featuring some of our favourite natural detoxifiers such as cornflower, traditionally used for its stimulating properties on the digestive system and liver and cleavers to help clear congestion and promote the elimination of waste products and toxins from the body. We could all use a little help at this time of year! Get it here.
If you’re prone to picking up Winter bugs or simply want to make sure you don’t, our Cold-fighting Tonic will do you no wrong. A potent immune booster, we’ve been blending up a batch of this bug-beating remedy at the first signs of a cold and are still yet to get ill! Get The Recipe.
Follow Now: If it’s reclaiming a lost connection with nature, something all too easy to lose living in the concrete jungle that is London, then we have five Instagram accounts that will transport you to some of nature’s finest destinations no matter where you may be. Read on…
- flora.forager - for floral lovers, this craftily created flower ‘art’ we think is amongst some of the most inspiring on Instagram. Be sure to check out the 'florabet' - an alphabet made entirely from flowers and her floral recreation of Frida Kahlo.
- jenerlys - Featuring a host of photographs and collages celebrating the textural diversity of plants in all their abstract glory, Jenerlys lovely collection pays homage to the beauty of plants, trees, flowers and rural landscapes - we love!
- coldatnight - We adore this beautifully curated selection of rustic homeware, plant collections and all things derived from nature. Of recent posts, we are particularly enjoying the stone faces - a great way to get creative using natures abundance!
- kenmarten - Some of you may remember our Terrarium pop up from last year’s Wellbeing festival, however, if you didn’t make it down to snatch up a bespoke terrarium, creator Ken Marten’s Instagram account features his sketchbook of inspiration.
- omjsk -One of our most visited Instagram accounts, omjsk’s anthology of plant-based imagery features her own collections of foraged plants alongside a memoir of nature inspired travel imagery of some of the most beautiful beaches, forests, caves and mountains from around the world.
- Images: flora.forager / jenerlys / kenmarten / omjsk
What we're listening to: We think customers are some of the smartest most talented women in the world. One such #organicbeauty is Flo Morrisey who just released her latest single at the end of 2014. It’s on high rotate at the Content office - take a listen.