If you're an organic make-up obsessive like us and have been keeping up to date with our musings of late, we're sure you'll agree with us when we say: Make-Up March, it's been fun! So, to wrap up this special month - and because, really, we can never get enough of natural make-up - we've put together a special edition of The List, featuring a comprehensive selection of Content articles, focused on all things make-up related.
Whether you've only just dipped your toes in the world of organic beauty and would like a 'starter kit', or if you're simply in need of inspiration and tips in the beauty department, simply refer to our list below!
GET THE LOOK
Looking for a particular natural beauty look or date-night make ideas? Whatever your needs, we've got you sussed. Have a browse through our Content 'Get The Look' tutorials here:
- Statement Lip by ILIA: Dress yourself up with a bright statement lip for a fun make-up look, courtesy of ILIA Beauty. A great look for Spring and Summer!
- Barely There by ILIA: Calling all beauty minimalists! We've got the perfect no-make-up make-up look, showcasing dewy, glowy skin.
- Spring 2015 Make-Up by Vapour Organic Beauty: Say hello to Spring with a sweet look by Vapour, starring their multi-stick 'Cheeky'.
- Trans-seasonal Simplicity by Kjaer Weis: We love this soft, effortless organic beauty look for everyday use.
- Date Night Make Up: Off to a date? Don't forget the organic make-up must haves featured in our guide.
- Smokey Eye by Kjaer Weis: For a sultry look, we love a smokey eye! If you do too, check out Kjaer Weis' iteration of a modern smokey eye here.
- Get The Look: Kjaer Weis Autumn Colours: A universally wearable and modern look, featuring some of our Kjaer Weis favourite hues.
- Get The Guide to Perfect Brows: Light on lashes or lost brows via a treatment? We show you how to achieve the most natural-looking brows with a few simple tricks.
- How To Wear Lilac Make-Up without looking 'costume-y'? Yes, it's possible. We show you how!
- Get The Look - Kjaer Weis sun-touched simplicity: We're rocking this beauty look to fake a summer glow, using just three products! Try it.
- Love glowing, dewy skin? Replicate this look by Kjaer Weis with the help of her trusty highlighter.
- For some beauty inspiration off the red carpet, we've picked out some of our favourite red carpet beauty looks and show you how to achieve them here.
- A day-to-night smokey eye? Yes please. This one comes courtesy of Kjaer Weis.
- Showcase your girly side and look lovely in pink with this Kjaer Weis look.
- Metallics are a great look on dark skinned or tanned beauties! Check out this cool look for Summer or festive occasions.
Whether you're shopping around for specific organic beauty products yourself or looking to convert someone else to a #GreenBeauty, bookmark these pages now:
- What are those hard to pronounce ingredients found in your colour cosmetics and how 'safe' are they for you? Find out in our Get the Guide: Decoding the Ingredients in Your Make-Up Bag
- Are you an avid organic make-up fan or know someone who is? You can't go wrong with our guide to shopping colour cosmetics!
- Shopping around natural primers and foundations? Find your perfect match according to skin type on our Get the Guide: The Perfect Base - Primers and Foundations
- Want to achieve a healthy glow? Look no further than our Get the Guide: The Perfect Base - Highlighters and Bronzers
- Love a bright lippie? Check out our favourite hues for the warmer months in The Moodboard: Organic Lip Colours for Spring
- Make your eyes pop with our selection of Content-approved eye shadows, as seen in The Moodboard: Eye Colours for Spring
- The Moodboard: Cheeks - A good blush is a must-have to enliven your complexion. These are our favourites.
- Shopping presents for a special lady in your life? Check out our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
- We're firm believers in double cleansing to benefit skin. What exactly is it and why do we do it? Find out here.
- Cleansing is an essential part of any #greenbeauty's routine! Read on our guide to choosing an organic make-up remover.
- Get The Guide to Setting Powders: Keep shine at bay with our ultimate guide to organic setting powders.
- Who doesn't love a little skin boost during the day? We love these revitalizing sprays, as seen in our guide to choosing a facial mist.
- Looking for a way to cover dark circles? Green make-up artist Lou Dartford shares her fail-proof organic beauty products and techniques here.
- New to organic make-up? We've rounded up a selection of our most iconic organic beauty products and best-sellers in this gift guide.
MAKE-UP MASTER CLASSES
Every month, we invite a natural beauty expert instore to share their green beauty wisdom and tips exclusively to Content. If you would like to attend our future masterclasses, visit our 'Events' page here.
- Pioneer of the green beauty industry and founder of the rms beauty range Rose-Marie Swift popped instore and dispensed some exclusive beauty advice. Get it in our exclusive rms beauty masterclass.
- We hosted two make-up masterclasses in store with make-up artist and natural beauty expert Kirsten Kjaer Weis, founder of organic beauty range Kjaer Weis. Read on for her exclusive natural beauty tips here and here.
- Are you a DIY bride? We've put together some organic make-up tips especially for you!
No one does it like the pros. So, if you're looking to make the switch to green beauty or want to know what products top natural beauty experts rate, check out these natural beauty experts tips'. Here they are, in their own words...
- Lina Hanson - What's in My Make-Up Bag: Lina is one of Hollywood’s top make-up artists and natural beauty experts. Click here to discover organic make-up kit essentials, worthy of any green beauty's arsenal.
- Louise Dartford - What's in My Make Up Bag: Louise is one of the first organic make-up artists in the UK and the host of our Organic Make-Up Masterclasses. We asked her to share her beauty must-haves. Read on here and here.
- Love ILIA Beauty? Here is what brand owner and natural make-up expert Sasha Plavsic keeps in her beauty cabinet!
- You know what healthy foodies Hemsley + Hemsley put in their food... what about their skin? We reveal all here!
- What's in a green make up artist's tool kit? We asked Laura Jane Sessions to share her must-haves.
- We asked Fiona Kloranides of beauty blog The Beauty Shortlist to reveal her beauty favourites.
- Meet Kirsten Kjaer Weis, the brains behind the eponymous beauty range in our expert interview. She shares her ethos and inspiration behind her range.
- Want top tips for great skin from a natural beauty expert? Read on for our interview with Krysia Boinis, founder of Vapour Organic Beauty here.
OUR FAVOURITE TREATMENTS FOR SPRING
Treat your skin this Spring and show it some Content-ment with our selection of beauty treatments!
- SkinNutrition: Are you struggling with ongoing skin problems or looking to improve the general condition of your skin? Our skin nutrition facials are targeted at treating particular skin conditions, with a physiological approach. Each 75 minute session starts with a skin lesson and nutritional overview, looking at causes that may lead a condition to occur - from diet to lifestyle. This is followed by a thirty minute facial. For more information, click here or call 020 3075 1006 to book.
- Content Massage Offer: What could be a better than a massage to relieve achy and weary limbs? We're excited to reveal that massage is back on the menu at Content! We have two lovely treatments to choose from: the Bodywork Massage and Deep Release Muscle Massage. As a special offer for Spring, if you book one of these treatments before April 20th and quote 'Content Treat', you'll receive £20 OFF a 60 or 90 minute treatment. Find out more information here.
- Spring Facials: Prep your skin for the warmer months with a Content facial! Choose from a selection of award-winning treatments according to skin type. All facials are suitable for common skin problems and irritations, including acne, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea and can be tailored to avoid ingredients according to allergies. Choose your treatment here.