Stella Magazine beauty editor Sonia Juttla handpicked her favourite all-natural and organic skincare products for her ‘Top 40 Natural Beauty Products’ edit. She praises the selection, stating that: “The next generation of natural products are luxurious, bathroom-shelf-worthy and, best of all, effective.” We were excited to find out that many of the products we stock made the final cut - a whopping thirteen products!
Here is the lowdown, as seen on the article:
- Boosting Contouring Serum by Tata Harper : An instore favourite this product is hard to keep on the shelf. A potent serum to firm and tighten the skin with almost immediate effect.
- Brightening Corrective Concentrate by Amala: This radiance-boosting serum is formulated to help diminish the look of dark spots and discolorations, for more even skin tone. Narcissus and algae extract are known to slow down melanin production, while butterfly bush and redcurrant provide antioxidant benefits.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil by Trilogy: Whether your skin needs a boost, or you are looking to reduce the appearance of scars and stretchmarks, this serum will restore optimum skin heath.
- Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream by Ren: Containing vitamins P and F, this multi-active day cream replenishes the skin with moisture and vital nutrients, resulting in radiant-looking complexions
- Echium & Argan Gentle Eye Cream by Pai Skincare: A little goes a long way with this powerful eye-cream. The powerful regenerative properties of Gamma Linolenic Acid and Steridonic Acid help to improve the appearance of fine lines, keeping skin soft and supple.
- Energizing 9-Oil Skin Tonic by MV Organic Skincare: This versatile tonic is an instant pick-me-up for dull, dehydrated and sun-damaged skins, whilst also balancing treatment for oily, congested and pimple-prone skins. Massage in a few drops every other day after cleansing for a fresh glow.
- Get Up & Glow by Oskia: This lightweight serum is made with all natural ingredients that have youth-boosting nutrients. It's great as a serum or make-up base for that added glow.
- Lemon Myrtle Honey Moisturiser by Therapi Honey Skincare: The cleansing formula, which uses honey as a base and purifying botanical extracts is fantastic for oily skin.
- Organic Purifying Cleanser by Dr Alkaitis: Made using cold-pressed oils and organically grown herbs, this cleanser will thoroughly cleanse skin and make it glow.
- Un Cover-Up Concealer by RMS Beauty: Unlike other concealers that are heavy and drying to skin, thisactually helps heal the skin. We love that it covers dark circles and blemishes, yet looks extremely natural.
BATH & BODY
- Goe Oil by Jao: Made with pure plant oils and butters, this versatile product works as a body butter and hair-styling aid. It's easily absorbed, leaving skin super smooth and smelling great.
- Himalayan Bath Salts by Therapie: Created by the renowned aromatherapist Michelle Roques-O'Neil, we love these stress-dissolving salts as they balance pH levels and calm the nervous system. They make a great sleeping aid.
- Conditioner by Rahua: A blessing for very dry and colour-treated hair, both as a conditioner, hair mask or as styling product to prevent fizz.
Read the entire article, complete with beautiful illustrations, here.