- Beauty Treatments
- Nails, Brows and Waxing
- LED Facial Treatments
- Organic Facials
- Organic Makeovers
- Back Skin Treatments
- Treatment Gift Cards
This 3000 year old treatment modality has been proven to be a safe and effective treatment for a wide variety of both mental and physical conditions and it has been recognised by World Health Organisation as an effective form of healthcare.
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture works by stimulating and harmonising the body’s vital energy flow, commonly known as Qi (pronounced chee). By stimulating the relevant meridians (where Qi circulates), to unblock any stagnated areas within the body, the patient’s health can be brought into alignment with the rest of the body.
Recent scientific evidence acknowledges that this form of holistic treatment produces increased endorphins from the brain’s relevant pain-centres, is anti-inflammatory and hormone balancing.
Sterile, disposable needles are only every used once and hygiene standards are always kept rigorously high.
Each treatment is a private and confidential meeting involving a consultation and needling.
Which Conditions Can Acupuncture Help?
Acupuncture can alleviate a wide selection of medical ailments – both mental and physical, whilst offering a relatively painless, side-effects free treatment.
- General Health - Headaches/Migraines, Chronic Fatigue or ME, Stress/Anxiety including Panic Attacks, Depression and Insomnia.
- Skin - Eczema or Acne, Facial Acupuncture
- Musculo-Skeletal Aches & Pains - Lower Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Spasms, Sports Injuries, Frozen Shoulder, Stiff Neck, Fibromyalgia and Poor Circulation.
- Immunity Related Conditions - Allergies and Hayfever, Colds/Flu/Weak Immune System.
- Digestion - Poor Digestion/IBS and Bloating
- Women's Health - PMT or Irregular Periods, Infertility, Pregnancy and Menopausal Symptoms, including Hot Flushes
What To Expect During Your Consultation?
During your consultation the practitioner will investigate all physical, mental and emotional symptoms present to create a complete symptom picture.
Aspects of the patient's diet, lifestyle, stressors and environment are assessed so a holistic view of the patient's health is captured. By focusing on the detail of a patient's case, your Practitioner can easily tailor health advice to suit the patient's individual needs.
- Initial Consultation - 60 minutes - £90.00
- Follow Up - 45 minutes - £70
Depending on your health and the wellbeing goals you can expect to visit an Acupuncturist weekly for a period of time. View our practitioners profile here.
For bookings or to discuss any of our treatments please phone 020 3375 1960 (Mon-Fri).
To ask a question or for a booking request via email please do so here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.