Absolution Blemish Serum

£32.00 GBP £27.20 GBP Sale
Tax included.
Content Approved

Absolution Blemish Serum is a purifying and repairing blend that works to restore skin's balance and rid it of blemishes such as small spots, irritations and excess sebum. Plus, it doesn't dry the skin or leave red patches.

Purify, regulate and banish imperfections without leaving a trace!

Suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.



Key natural and organic skincare ingredients include:

  • Aloe Vera - contains over 99% water. The remaining 1% is a very potent synergy of 12 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E...) but also numerous minerals, trace elements and amino acids.
  • Arrabidaea Chica - this ancient shrub from the Amazon region is still used daily by the native Indians to protect the skin and treat minor skin problems. It purifies and helps to rid skin of unsightly blemishes (spots, blackheads, etc.).
  • Propolis - this plant resin, collected by bees, is known to be a potent purifying ingredient. It also stimulates skin regeneration.
  • Sage - this antiseptic herb promotes healing and has regenerating properties and it also tightens dilated pores and helps to balance the skin by controlling sebum secretions.
  • Tepezcohuite - used by the Mayans and known as the "skin tree," this is rich in tannins and anti-free radical bioflavonoids. It helps to rebuild the skin.
  • Zinc - this purifying trace element helps to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin and neutralise free radicals. 

99% natural origin, 61% organic. Certified Organic.

How To Use

Mix it with La Crème du Jour if your skin is prone to breakouts, or apply directly to spots if they only appear occasionally.

You can even slip it into your bag and apply it four to five times through the day if you want to zap a spot before it ruins your evening!


Aqua (Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Water*, Glycerin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Alcohol**, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Calcium Pca, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Pca, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Capryloyl Glycine, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Arrabidaea Chica Extract, Levulinic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Maltodextrin, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Copper Pca, Citric Acid, Propolis Extract*, Alpha Terpineol,Tocopherol, Citral◊, Limonene◊, Linalool◊, Geraniol◊ * Ingredients From Organic Farming ** Made Using Organic Ingredients ◊ Natural Constituents Of Essential Oils

Product information


We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £35 & free international delivery on orders over £100 or £150 depending on your location and when the parcel weighs less than 2kgs.

All available delivery options will be listed at checkout or find more delivery options (including Next Day & Saturday delivery)


Orders to the EU will be sent taxes paid under IOSS for orders below 150 Euro.

Rest of World will automatically have UK VAT deducted at checkout and import taxes and handling fees may be charged on arrival.


Need some help with choosing natural beauty products or just want to try make-up in person?

Join us for a Studio Session with our Make-Up Artists or Skincare Experts in London or book a video or phone consultation to chat through the best products for you. 


Just email us on help(at)beingcontent.com with details of what you would like help with and the products or ranges you would like to try and we will arrange a time for us to book a studio or video session for you.

In Person and Video Sessions have a booking deposit of £15, which is redeemable on online orders £50+ after the consultation.

Bookings are with a make-up artist and are up to 1 hour long. 

Please note make-up lessons are a fixed fee and non-redeemable. Please email us for more details.

All our mail orders are delivered in recyclable card boxes, with paper tape and packed with biodegradable, compostable starch packing peanuts.