Specifically formulated for women, Wild Nutrition's unique complex of Food-Grown® vitamins and minerals, whole foods and herbs, has been created to support the female cycle throughout the entire month and the days leading up to menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 for hormone, energy and mood support
- Chromium for normal blood glucose levels, to support cravings
- Dong Quai for traditional female support
Key active, natural and organic ingredients:
- DONG QUAI (ANGELICA) - Dong Quai is a traditional herb that may support both the physical requirements and the emotional experience of the monthly cycle. It is used to naturally balance oestrogen during the entirety of the month, but especially before the onset of a period. Dong Quai has a nourishing action on the uterus (womb) itself, supporting healthy blood flow which may be helpful for those with cramping, ‘scanty’ or frequently ‘delayed’ periods.
- ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA POWDER - Is traditionally used as an ‘adaptogenic’ herb to support the adrenal and thyroid glands and increase resistance to stress, support the immune system and modulate inflammation. The adrenal glands play a role in female hormone equilibrium. Women may require extra stamina before and during menstruation, especially if they lead busy lives. Adaptogenic herbs may work to ‘soothe’ monthly.
- MAGNESIUM - Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function. Magnesium also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium is known as ‘nature’s tranquilizer’ for the ups and downs of life. Overall these are all areas that may be effected by hormonal fluctuations.
- GTF CHROMIUM - Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Symptoms of blood sugar fluctuations may be common throughout the month such as increased appetite and a preference for starchy carbohydrate foods. Cravings for sweeter foods can be intensified before the start of a period so a focus on supporting this area is crucial.
- ORGANIC MILK THISTLE POWDER - Is a liver-protectant and research has shown it is able to clear unwanted oestrogens and oestrogen metabolites by working on the liver detoxification pathway called glucuronidation. It also optimises the activity of the ‘cleansing’ amino acid, glutathione. If the liver can effectively complete these normal biochemical process it forms part of a positive step towards hormone equilibrium. Milk Thistle also encourages optimum bile flow and therefore supports effective digestion of fats.
- VITAMIN B6 - Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- ZINC - Is biochemically involved with ovulation. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. It is also required for the normal metabolism of fatty acids. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
2 capsules per day. with or without food. Dose can be increased to 4 per day 10 days before the onset of a period.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Mineral enhanced yeast providing; GTF Chromium and Vitamin B6; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Magnesium and Zinc; Dong Quai powder, Organic Ashwagandha powder, Organic Milk Thistle Powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £25 & free international delivery on all orders over £50 when the parcel weighs up to 2kgs.
On 1st January 2021, all countries outside of the UK will be automatically VAT-free at checkout. This means the listed price on products with VAT included will be reduced by 20% when you checkout.
You may be charged import taxes and handling fees as set by your country when the items arrive. The taxes in the UK have been removed from your order so your country will charge you taxes on arrival.
VAT free items such as books, tea, coffee and some food items already exclude VAT at checkout.
All available delivery options will be listed at checkout or find more delivery options (including Next Day & Saturday delivery) HERE