Content Studio Sessions
Need some help with choosing natural beauty products or just want to try make-up in person? Join us for a Studio Session with our Make-Up Artists or Skincare Experts in London or book a video or phone consultation to chat through the best products for you.
We have been stocking natural beauty brands since 2008, being the first to launch many of the brands that are now considered 'household names' in beauty into the European Market.
Our team has a wealth of knowledge gathered from working directly with customers and brands over many years - which is why we only do person to person consultations. We don't leave finding what is best for you and your skin to auto-generated questionnaires, bots and AI recommendations.
Others Have Used The Sessions To
- Switch their skincare or haircare products or add a targeted treatment to their routine. While we don't keep all skincare and haircare testers in the studio you can book a video or phone consultation to chat through your options.
- Find products that work for a skin condition such as rosacea, psoriasis, eczema or sensitivities.
- Check out a new make-up launch or swatch testers to check colours as you would at a store.
- Get out of a style rut and refresh of their make-up look - at any age! Skin and hair colour can change with the years and sometimes what suited you once, no longer feels like the new you.
- Try products in a calm and private environment, ideal for those that find busy stores and beauty counters overwhelming.
- Update their make-up bag to switch brands, ethos or avoid a particular ingredient - from going natural, to plastic-free, refillable or vegan.
- Get help creating a look for a special event like a wedding or birthday.
- Start from scratch - ideal if you are new to wearing make-up and need guidance on where to start.
- Get some help with skin, lashes or brows that have been impacted by medical treatments.
Brands Available To Try
We stock the best in class natural and clean beauty make-up brands. Including Axiology, Ere Perez, Kjaer Weis, Kosas, Ilia, Lily Lolo, (M)anasi 7 and RMS Beauty. Along with colour products from Tata Harper, Pai and others.
Take your pick of the session types below. At the end of the session we'll email you a list of the products discussed so that you can purchase them from our website. Please note no product stock is kept at the studio location.
In Person - Available for make-uo & perfume. Our in person, private studio sessions are bespoke to you. Book a session or book two and bring a friend! The team is happy to help in whatever way you need. Bring along the current products you use and we can find a match for them.
Video & Phone Consultations - Available for skincare, haircare and make-up consultations. We can arrange a video or phone consultation with our make-up artist or a skincare expert.
Visitors To London - If you’re visiting London and plan to pick up products while you are here, book a studio session to try the products and we can assist you in placing an expedited order to arrive at your hotel so you can return home with the products.
Gift To A Friend - A session can also be gifted to a friend or family member. It includes the consultation (in person or via video) and the monetary value of the gift card can be redeemed on products after the session. Gift a Studio Session here.
Make-Up Lessons - this is an extended bespoke lesson which is available for you to learn how to use existing products you may have at home or if you would like a lesson on creating looks that easily fit into your lifestyle:
- creating looks for work, on camera or public speaking engagements.
- daytime barely there make-up.
- social, special event and evening make-up.
Just email us on help(at)beingcontent.com with details of what you would like help with and the products or ranges you would like to try and we will arrange a time for us to book a studio or video session for you.
In Person and Video Sessions have a booking deposit of £15, which is redeemable on online orders £50+ after the consultation.
Bookings are with a make-up artist and are up to 1 hour long.
Please note make-up lessons are a fixed fee and non-redeemable. Please email us for more details.
Location & Accessibility
Our London studio is in Highbury N5 (across from Highbury Fields). It is located 10 minutes from Highbury & Islington Tube Station or a number of buses stop directly outside. Visitor parking is payable online and limited to availability on the day.
The building has:
- Accessibility for wheelchair users (ramps, wide doorways & accessible toilets).
- Step-free access.
- Lifts available.
- Air conditioning throughout the building and studio.
If you would like to discuss your individual accessibility requirements prior to visiting us please just email us on help(@)beingcontent.com.
Not sure if a consultation is for you? Here's what others have to say!
"Thank you SO much for your help the other day. I went for the Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Liquid Foundation in D320 Delicate. It arrived in time and it was a perfect match.
Best of all, I looked a little dewy - but still immaculate - by the end of extremely vigorous dancing at the Pet Shop Boys 2-hour set in a very, VERY hot Wembley Arena.
It's such a beautiful product and I feel sure that it'll now be a staple in my makeup bag.
Thanks again! 😁"
- Chi. (Digital Colour Match)
"As previously, your ability to colour match through video camera is amazing."
- Brynna. (Digital Colour Match)
"I'm super picky (and a minimalist) when it comes to make up - So I was relieved to discover that Cody "got me" right away and had already taken my pre-session requests into consideration.
She only recommended products that fit my requirements 100% and was warm, smart and super professional in the process.
Seeing the make up swatched live with a 100% focus on me and my unique needs is something there's rarely time for in a busy store, so I relished every minute of this Zoom consultation.
I also love that my money is going to a female-owned businesses that remains THE pioneer in the natural and organic beauty space!
- Rikke Hansen, Career Change Advisor & Host Of The Career Change Podcast. (Digital Colour Match)
"Over lockdown, I really missed being able to go to Content Beauty and benefit from the fabulous customer service I was used to receiving in-store, so I was really excited to see that they were doing online consultations instead!
I've had a few now, and they are always just as good as what you would get in person (maybe even better because you don't have to go anywhere!). The team is wonderful (really knowledgeable and friendly), and always offer amazing product recommendations based on my needs/wants.
All the products that have been recommended have been perfect, including any foundation colours (which is really hard to do online!). In case I wasn't sure of which product would be best, they also offer a sample service which is invaluable for choosing colours and checking if the products work with my sensitive skin. I'm really impressed with the service (and the ingenuity of offering it), and highly recommend booking a consultation if you need some advice or help figuring out which product is right for you."
- Lauren - The Listen Method. (Digital Colour Match)