Join the Content Beauty & Wellbeing Affiliate Program
Created in 2008, Content is regarded as the London’s leading organic and natural apothecary due to it’s early inception. A boutique skincare store, naturopathic clinic, beauty salon and website – we are considered the pioneers in the move towards green beauty and wellbeing.
Content has been featured in UK magazines such as Vogue, Tatler, Wallpaper, Grazia, Easy Living, Elle Magazine, Red, Time Out, Elle Decoration and international magazines such as WWD, Maquia, Madame Figaro Japan & France, Nylon Magazine, Dutch Elle and Harper’s Bazaar. Content brands and treatments are consistently featured in monthly and national press such as Vogue, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, Stella Magazine and Financial Times. Imelda is the author of ‘The Green Edit’ The Telegraph’s weekly organic beauty blog.
Why join our program
We are looking for trend-savvy ambassadors with a like-minded ethos. We have a loyal green beauty and wellbeing following and continue to provide a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, cult natural & organic brands from around the world.
- As an affiliate you’ll receive up to 10% commission on net sales excluding shipping, taxes and returns when your visitors buy from our site
- The potential to earn an individual increased rate depending on performance
- Eligibility for commission on sales originating from your site within 30 days
- A dedicated affiliate team on hand to assist you
- Real time reporting and sales tracking
How does it work?
Promote Content Beauty & Wellbeing on your website by:
- Placing our ads, banners and key product links on your website.
- Ensure your visitors are the first to know about new launches, must-have products and exclusives.
How to apply
Simply apply to Content Beauty & Wellbeing affiliate program on the Affiliate Window network. We’ll then review your site and let you know if your application was successful.
To apply please email email@example.com