Lily Lolo is a Great British beauty brand that creates natural makeup with a passion for the way it can transform how you feel, as well as the way you look.
Lily Lolo manufactures 90% of their products within the UK with the remaining 10% made in Europe. Naturally free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes and much more, Lily Lolo's natural makeup formulations are also certified cruelty-free. Their loose mineral powder foundation is refillable, helping you to reduce your plastic waste.
Look for our CONTENT BADGES to shop by ethos including Suitable for Vegans and Silicone Free.