Are you a #greenbeauty fan like us? We are often looking for new additions to our team across the Store and Head Office - please see email you CV to info(at)beingcontent.com.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and executing on-site, on-device and email marketing initiatives. The role includes working with buying and content team members to ensure that all web content is on brand and relevant to our customers.
You should understand current beauty industry trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and our vision across all categories of the business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product across our website, email marketing and editorial content.
Using statistical analysis of the competitive landscape, customer feedback and web analytics you will participate in identifying unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new, products or categories and communicate these opportunities to the team.
You should be detail-oriented, extremely organized and have an interest in the beauty industry.
- Responsible for uploading, positioning and presenting products within the online store in ways that improve conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service expectation and enhance our brand positioning as experts in natural and organic beauty.
- Manage website navigation, classification process and planning, constantly monitoring improvements to ensure products are correctly classified and merchandised.
- Make decisions on changes to category tree with a solid understanding of SEO.
- Responsible for on-site search performance and SEO, ensuring keywords are optimised and products returned are performing and representative of the selection and work to improve.
- Plan, coordinate and execute on-site marketing and work closely with digital marketing to provide merchandising insight into email, search and social campaigns.
- Initiate projects to conceive and implement improvements to user experience.
- Liaise with the team to develop the website and email marketing strategy and manage product exposure to maximise sales, brand launches and key products.
- Report, analyse and optimise all areas of responsibility to inform future activity.
- Report to buying on searched terms, brand and consumer activity to improve product selection.
- Monitor the website daily, facilitating the quick and efficient resolution of any errors.
- Create newsletters and execute within brand guidelines.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in online marketing or e-commerce merchandising, ideally with an in depth knowledge of the beauty retail market.
- Proven experience in an E-commerce environment, with a strong understanding of digital environments including website taxonomy and usability.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets, improving processes and managing multiple tasks to deadlines.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital and experience managing, analysing, and communicating relevant results to management.
- An understanding of the natural beauty consumer is an advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and highly computer literate (HTML, Photoshop and Excel). Preferably with knowledge of website systems and analytics tools - Shopify experience would be a bonus.
- Proactive and able to show initiative and develop ideas to constantly improve the site.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the possibility of developing a beautiful retail landscape for niche brands and providing a wonderful shopping experience for our intelligent customers.
- Location: N1, London, United Kingdom.
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
- Hours: Full Time
- To Apply: Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line to include CV Ecommerce Merchandiser.
Please do not apply via phone or the shop - application is via email only.
- NO AGENCIES
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title CV E-Commerce Merchandiser.
STORE ASSISTANT _ MARYLEBONE
Are you passionate about organic beauty and a holistic lifestyle? We are looking for a bright, friendly, customer service focused person to join our team in our Marylebone Store.
Responsibilities will include day-to-day operational running of the store, meeting targets, managing stock availability, as well as exceeding customer expectations through great customer service.
Successful applicants will have a combination of the skills and interests below
- A passion and keen interest in organic and natural skincare and the wellbeing sector is essential for being able to communicate with our customers.
- A natural instinct to share and develop knowledge with a genuine passion for keeping up to date with trends, ingredients and developments within our sector will help ensure you become the green beauty expert we want all our team to be.
- Experience at selling natural skincare and make-up in either a health store or luxury beauty store environment would be beneficial.
- Training as a make-up artist, beauty therapist or nutritionist would be an advantage.
- Proven retail experience.
- Willingness to work within a team to deliver high operational standards.
- A real passion for retail, with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
Applicants must be available to work weekends and be willing to be flexible to adapt to the needs of the team and our customers.
If this sounds like you, please apply as below
- Email your CV and a covering letter with the subject line to include CV Instore Team and whether you are available for part-time or full-time
- Email to email@example.com.
- Please do not apply via phone or the shop - application is via email only.