Are you a #greenbeauty fan like us? We are often looking for new additions to our team across the Store and Head Office - please see email you CV to info(at)beingcontent.com.
We are looking for a Buying Assistant/Merchandiser to join the Content Beauty & Wellbeing Head Office team. The ideal candidate will have relevant on the job experience and/or a degree in Buying/Merchandising.
Above all they will be confident with numbers and data with great attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to manage their time and tasks effectively. They should show leadership qualities and be a confident decision maker and communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills,
- Performing detailed sales and stock analysis and reporting at yearly, seasonal, weekly level by department, category and brand to identify patterns and potential trading opportunities.
- Placing orders, preparing initial allocations and replenishment for our store.
- Monitoring the supply chain and managing weekly intake, liaising with suppliers on delivery and order queries and follow up.
- Utilize reporting to provide information for the team to implement in-season and new launch plans to ensure optimum sales and stock levels are achieved.
- Oversee markdowns and promotions including negotiating sampling and GWP initiatives with brands.
- Maintaining critical path to ensure brand and product launch information is available for marketing, digital and store manager.
- Facilitate new launches into store and online providing information for team training and uploading to the website.
- Liaise with brand and Store Manager to create a calendar of instore and online events.
- Organising product sample cupboard of new brands and new launches.
- Research and be aware of the market place including competitor analysis on brand launches.
- Creating and maintaining systems with pricing and correct product info.
- Managing the Returns/Faulty product process.
- Data entry and general administrative duties.
- Love for the natural beauty sector.
- 3 to 5 years (minimum) of experience in buying/merchandising or/and degree in buying/merchandising or relevant experience.
- Self motivated
- Deep level of Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Administration experience
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial/business awareness
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Mind-set for problem solving and working toward continuous improvement
- Efficient and very detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
The ideal candidate for this role would currently be a Merchandiser or Assistant Merchandiser with several years experience or Buyer who is able to hit the ground running and have a passion for Merchandising!
To apply please email email@example.com with the subject title CV Buying Assistant /Merchandiser