Are you a #greenbeauty fan like us? We are often looking for new additions to our team across the Store and Head Office - please see email you CV to info(at)beingcontent.com.
Online Despatch and Stockroom Assistant
This role supports the Online Sales Coordinator and is responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of online orders in line with company guidelines.
Every order that leaves us is to be well packed and presented and dispatched in pristine condition. This role is responsible for customer satisfaction on receipt of their order.
As a team member you will be involved in improving our performance, profile and initiating sales ideas and offers.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Accurate picking of orders with attention to detail. Identify and pick the correct products at the correct quantities from the stock area (to include any samples, gifts or other promotional products)
- Visual check of products to ensure product quality and support packaging required.
- Assembling products for packing along with required documents such as invoices and marketing inserts.
- Final inspection of orders including recount if required.
- Labeling and weighing of packed goods ready for dispatch based on weight and destination.
- Processing orders via the courier website.
Stock and Deliveries:
- Assisting with the accurate unpacking of deliveries and stock checks.
- Ensuring any discrepancies or damages are reported timely.
- Assist in physical stocktakes and stock checks, moving goods, boxes and other materials manually; keeping the premises clean and tidy.
- Adhoc assistance as needed which may include events.
- Highly numerate, articulate, organised and detail conscious
- Be proactive and hands on. This is a small company – the role will vary from day-to-day and you have to have a ‘can do’ approach,
- Online retailing is a fast-paced working environment so possessing the ability to prioritise is the key to success in this role.
- Proactive approach to managing own workload and use your initiative to solve problems
- Keen and enthusiastic with a desire to take on new responsibilities and progress within the company.
- Ability to work to deadlines and willingness to work within a team to deliver high operational standards.
Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of our business, some weekend and bank holiday work may be required during sale periods.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Online Despatch and Stockroom Assistant
Please Note: Application is via email only.
eCommerce Content Coordinator
Build your career with London’s leading green beauty retailer, CONTENT Beauty/Wellbeing in this key eCommerce role.
Working closely with the other teams at the head office in London, this role makes our eCommerce website sing, delivering our customer the content they need to make informed, repeat purchases.
From uploading and visually merchandising our products, writing, editing and uploading content and taking part in new online projects and launches, this is a job for a eCommerce creative who puts the customer first.
You demonstrate experience working within an eCommerce environment, have high attention to detail and creativity and will thrive in this growing environment.
- Location: N1, London, United Kingdom.
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
- Seniority: Junior to mid level.
- Hours: Full Time.
To Apply: Please apply via email email@example.com with the subject line to include CV eCommerce Content Executive
Please do not apply via phone or the shop - application is via email only.
- NO AGENCIES